Saturday 12 May 2018

Mothers Day


Mothers Day is nearly here. Indoor Delights in Kyogle is stocking my bath trays and wall hangings if you would like to gift your mother with something beautiful, hand made and eco friendly.


Three Hearts Bath Tray


Detail of Three Hearts Bath Tray

Wall Hanging 


Bath Trays and Wall Hangings displayed in Indoor Delights

Indoor Delights is located in Kyogle next to Ruby's Café, just look for a profusion of green plants along the street.



'
The Presence of Trees'

I have always felt the living presence
of trees

the forest that calls to me as deeply
as I breathe,

as though the woods were marrow of my bone
as though

I myself were tree, a breathing, reaching
arc of the larger canopy

beside a brook bubbling to foam
like the one

deep in these woods,
that calls

that whisper home


by Michael S. Glaser

These photographs were taken by myself in the Adelaide Hills South Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to hear from readers, your comments are always appreciated. Comments will be reviewed before publishing.

Holiday Cheer and Tomatoes

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season.   Tomatoes from our wicking beds are cut in half and placed on baking trays. Add to thi...