Monday 17 December 2018

Holiday Cheer and Tomatoes

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season. 

Tomatoes from our wicking beds are cut in half and placed on baking trays.

Add to this olive oil, home-grown basil and oregano, garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Pop in the oven for about an hour and hey presto. We have whizzed them up in a food processor to make pasta sauce. It also makes a delicious dip to eat with crackers.

The fly season is here so Doug is sporting his fly veil. I think he looks rather handsome.

The garlic continues to dry.

My Garden Fairy guards the front door of my studio.
 I am taking a break from writing until the New Year to catch up with projects around the garden, dedicate time to my art and catch up properly with friends. See you all in 2019!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog! I am now following you - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete

It is lovely to hear from readers, your comments are always appreciated. Comments will be reviewed before publishing.

Holiday Cheer and Tomatoes

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season.   Tomatoes from our wicking beds are cut in half and placed on baking trays. Add to thi...