Friday 21 September 2018

Small Joys


Next month it will be three years since I decided to leave work and stay home a while. It would seem I have become a part of the landscape here as finches and wrens browse through the seed I left them just a few feet away from my head. As someone who has moved house 43 times in my life it has taken me awhile to feel like I can become still enough to enjoy the slow things. The still things. Listening to the trees waking up now that Spring is here. The small joys.


The glow of brocolli flowers in the afternoon sun.


The expansive overview of our plot of land.


Spring leaves on my new little Liquid Ambar trees.

It has been a slow week and I have nothing earth shattering to report, although...


...there are a couple of exhibitions coming up in the next few months that I am working towards as well as a couple of markets leading up to, dare I say it, Christmas.




So, as a fresh fight breaks out amongst the fire wrens I shall leave you. If you fancy a roam around my Etsy shop here is the link WildwoodArtShop

Have a wonderful weekend and take the time to notice the small joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to hear from readers, your comments are always appreciated. Comments will be reviewed before publishing.

Holiday Cheer and Tomatoes

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season.   Tomatoes from our wicking beds are cut in half and placed on baking trays. Add to thi...