Saturday 6 October 2018

Market Relish

Next weekend we are planning to go to the Channon Markets in Northern New South Wales. Here is the link if you would like to check it all out:  https://thechannonmarket.org.au/  I will have my timber art available, Rob will have some bird feeders that he has made, as well as our spray free and chemical free turmeric. If you are in the area pop by to say hello.

Love Mandala


Last month I had this gorgeous henna design painted on my arm by the lovely Rose Miho of 'Henna Rose'. I am hoping she will be at the Channon Markets again this month.


The beetroot and onions in Rob's wicking beds are ready to be cooked up. 




I am a big fan of relishes and this home made beetroot relish is absolutely delicious.






I always keep all the jars in the fridge until we eat it all. The recipe is available here from Taste.com  I really like this website as the recipes are clear and simple and they always taste good!


We have had a spectacular storm here, hail stones and all. You can see the suspicious green areas in the picture of the sky above.


The atmosphere got very dark, still and downright primal. The sort of thing that makes all the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.


So next week I will fill you in on our day at the market. Until then have a fantastic weekend and remember to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to hear from readers, your comments are always appreciated. Comments will be reviewed before publishing.

Holiday Cheer and Tomatoes

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season.   Tomatoes from our wicking beds are cut in half and placed on baking trays. Add to thi...