Saturday 27 October 2018

Art, Garlic, Bird Feeders and Fascinating Neighbours.

I have the great good fortune of living up the road from this fantastic artist Sharyn Orr.  I have just purchased this piece from Sharyn and personally I think her art plus my art are a match made in heaven. Here is the link to her on Instagram:   Gypsydreamerz Textile Wall Art Sharyn makes her art with such love and integrity that I am proud to have it hanging in my home. 


Since we had so much rain recently our Oregano has been growing very quickly in our back yard garden. We picked it and put it into the dehydrator so we now have plenty of dried oregano for our dinner.


On the timber-wares side of things, Rob has designed and made a new bird feeder that has its own verandah. Below we have a photo of Brigitte modelling it for us.


I put it out on the laundry bench to then take outside to the shed. Next time I looked Brigitte made it clear she would rather like it for herself.



Bridie models my Love Mandala for me.


I have my mum visiting with us and recently we had afternoon tea on the front verandah. We had the joy of watching fire wrens come in close for a feed of seed in their new bird feeder.

We are now getting ready to start harvesting our Russian Garlic Crop. You can see our group "Kyogle Garlic Group" here on Instagram.



Have a wonderful weekend, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to hear from readers, your comments are always appreciated. Comments will be reviewed before publishing.

Holiday Cheer and Tomatoes

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season.   Tomatoes from our wicking beds are cut in half and placed on baking trays. Add to thi...